Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our last day together

This was our big moving day out of the basement flat in Hoxton, and then by mini cab to Marlin Apartments at Limehouse again. We left our bags there and used our Oyster cards for the last few times into London. We were all tired and generally not that excited as it was foggy and rainy and I can understand why they get sad syndrome, cause we had it bad. I did find my lifesize wire elephant by kendra haste at Liverpool station- very cool. I journeyed with jeff and Lauren through the tube stations helping carry baggage as many don't have lifts or escalators. In the end it was a rush to get them on the heathrow train and goodbyes were fleeting, which was probably good as I would have been a blubbering mess. So they flew home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment