Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tate modern, Marks and Spencer !

Today we tubed to the city and visited the Tate Modern, it was massive but if I m going to be honest - it was one of the few modern art galleries that didn't "wow" me. It is huge and we visited all the levels except the Munch exhibit but it was expensive and I wasn't thrilled with what I saw. The book shop was cool though!
We walked across the Millenium bridge and looked at St. Paul's cathedral .
After that we wandered around London and ended up around bond street and a huge Marks and Spencer, and a massive Selfridges with a bigger popup Louis Vuitton windows than even Paris. Took a pic of Lauren in front of the artist but she's scary real and looks like she could swipe you with a Louis Vuitton handbag lol!!
I bought a coat as I was freezing and then Lauren headed of to Somerset house for the Tim Walker exhibition. Jeff wasn't well and it was freezing so we headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive