Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 2 - Alexandra palace

Today I ventured back to Alexandra palace solo, manoeuvring myself on the tube perfectly. I caught up with a no. of artists like jean draper, Cas Holmes,Jan Beaney and Jean Littlejohn, val Holmes, Kathleen Laurel Sage , Margaret Beale, and the amazing and lovely Jane Hall ,who's work with miniature butterflies and landscapes are unbelievable. There was also a large mix of art groups and graduating students work. It made me wish I was back home playing with my work.
I also came away rather lighter in the pocket, with wools and thread for puglia, and went a tad crazy on stitch magazines, and books. Probably not good move with my baggage allowance on Ryanair . May yet have to leave bags behind to make weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive